Sunday, September 4, 2011

What a relief!!!!

So yesterday i started to get a headache...and quickly drank some coffee hoping it would nip it in the bud. Instead it got worse and worse. I dont know what but when i get headaches..i feel like such a baby because i cant handle the pain. I would rather be burning 10/10 raw inflamation then have a headache...and to top it off i couldnt take any meds because my surgery is 6 days away....ugh. So i had a long and rough night but im happy to say it FINALLY went away!!!!!

My burning right now is about a 3/10. When it is that low i find that i forget about it and go on with my day. Its funny that i just said "that low" ....it should be a 0/10 no woman should ever have to think about what pain their vagina is on a scale of 1-10.

some day one day....

Im sorry but i cant help but ask myself and god...how come some cancers and other devestating diseases are 100% curable but the pain we go through everyday isnt. I mean im sure there are some cures that are more drastic but it takes a LONG time to get there and money....

xo -Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete