Saturday, September 3, 2011

Trapped

Tonight i was supposed to be out at a birthday party...having fun. Instead i am home. I chose not to go because of the pain. I wanted to go not only to have fun but to prove that i could be normal. I feel like a loser for staying home on a saturday night while everyone around me is out having fun.

I hate night time even though im a night owl. I think the main reason i hate it is because i have a hard time falling asleep. I need to be really tired and that usually happens around 4am.

One thing i also am having trouble with is relaxing. Its hard for me to focus. If im watching a movie or tv show, i just cant focus my mind on it 100% when i think back i used to be able to without a problem.

Praying for better days...


xo -Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment