Saturday, October 22, 2011

Post Op Appointment

Today i had my post op appointment. Its been exactly 6 weeks since my vestibulectomy.

He took a look and said it looked really nice. I still had about 5 stitches left in so he removed them. They didnt hurt to be taken out.

He did the qtip test and i felt NOTHING. I was just so relieved. He even told me he was putting alot of pressure on the area and i still didnt feel anything.

I feel like it still hasnt hit me. I feel like i should be crying of happiness or ecstatic but i dont know. Its a daily struggle realized that my body isnt in pain anymore. And when i do feel a slight pain either in that area or somewhere else i have to tell myself to relax.

I thank god so much because without god, i wouldnt have been able to get through what ive been through.

Without the support of my family and close friends, i wouldnt be here today.

Im just so thankful that god gave me a second chance to live my life.

My heart still hurts and will ALWAYS hurt for the women who struggle with this condition everyday. Its just so heartbreaking and i wish there was something i could do.

I know i offer to talk with them because i know just talking helps but thats not enough.

I just wish them relief like i have.

Thank you god.

XOXOXOXO -Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I don't know if you're still out there but i'd love to talk to you about this!
    Do you have an email address?

    ReplyDelete