Wednesday, October 19, 2011

6 Weeks

In 2 days i will be at the 6 week mark.

Weeks 3-5 i felt amazing. I remember one day i was walking at a shopping center for about 5 hours, went pee felt NOTHING, and walked home feeling zero burning.

When i hit week 5 i started to have pain. I was doing to much physically and traveling sine im moving and it really took a toll on my recovery.

I do want to admit though that even though its only been 6 weeks, i force myself to be more active so i dont feel like its taken over my life. I try to prove to myself that i can do it.

One night a couple of nights ago i was laying down and felt "dry." I kept my legs together but still felt dry. Then it turned into a burny dry feeling and i freaked out. I went home and just cryed all night. I put ice and vitamin A&D cream on the area.... I have been in bed ever since. I do notice after not leaving my house and staying laying down it has helped. The constant dry burny feeling has gotten better but i still notice a slight stinging after i pee. DEF. not as bad as before surgery. Before surgery when i peed it felt like acid 10/10 pain level. Now after i pee its about a 2-3/10.

I am close with several women from the support group on facebook and it just hurts to see everyone suffer. Sometimes i wish i could trade with them just so they could have some relief. I suffered 4 years but some of these women have suffered 3 times the amount of years i have. It is just heart breaking and i WISH that they could have some relief and live their life. Its just not right. I wish doctors knew more and were able to diagnose and treat our condition easier.

Feeling frustrated because a close friend of mine is suffering badly. I wish i could take her pain away. I hate to see her suffer because she deserves the best and is always there for me no matter what day and night. I will pray for her and every other woman suffering.

xo -Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment